We are looking for people who will take well considered risks to grow the value of our business and consistently strive to be excellent in all that they do.
Beyond a strong academic background, we are also looking for individuals who:
- have an entrepreneurial approach to their assignments
- focus on how to develop the best solutions
- are committed
- can deliver exceptional performance, and encourage and motivate their colleagues to do the same
- are alert, careful and responsible
- are able to communicate well with all types of people, and
- are practical and versatile.
A skilled workforce is essential in positioning us to keep up with the demands of an increasingly competitive global marketplace, particularly as we entrench our presence in South Africa over the next five years.
Corporate affairs, Engineering, Finance, Forestry, Human resources, Information technology, Legal, Logistics, Manufacturing, Marketing, Paper and Pulp Technology, Procurement, Research and Development, Sales, Strategy, and Supply Chain are all our areas of expertise.
We are always in search of Engineering skills, Millwrights and those with a strong Pulp and Paper/Manufacturing background.