- A position becomes available within the organisation, which we decide to fill either internally or externally.
- We write a job spec for the position.
- The line manager contacts HR to start the recruitment process and a recruitment request (requisition) is filled in.
- The job is advertised on our online careers portal, staff notice boards or both.
- A closing date is also indicated on the advert(s).
- Applicants who meet the minimum requirements are shortlisted by HR and the line manager.
- All shortlisted applicants are invited to interview.
- The line manager and HR are present at the interview.
- We select the best applicants based on their interview and CV.
- If necessary, the applicant will be assessed to establish if they have any competency gaps and whether they are the best fit for the job prior to potential employment.
- The assessment results are given to the line manager with recommendations.
- The best candidate for the job is selected (based on the assessment results, interview results and CV).
- We make an offer.
- Upon accepting the offer, the candidate fills in the required paperwork and a start date is decided.
To browse and apply for jobs with us, visit our Careers portal.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org (Applications are not accepted by email)