- A position becomes available within the organisation, which we decide to fill either internally or externally.
- We write a job spec for the position.
- The line manager contacts HR to start the recruitment process and a recruitment request (requisition) is filled in.
- The job is advertised either on Pnet, staff notice boards or both.
- A closing date is also indicated on the advert(s).
- All applications are received and those who meet the minimum requirements are shortlisted by HR and the line manager.
- All shortlisted applicants are invited to interview.