There are several reasons why you might not have received an email:
If the problem persists, please liaise with the HR contact person defined in the vacancy.
You can regain access to your Career Profile by clicking the "Forgot Password" link on the login page. You will be able to either retrieve or reset your password. If this feature is not available to you, or you don't know where to log in, please inform the HR contact person defined in the vacancy.
After submitting your application for a job you should receive an email confirming that your application has been received. Please note you can at all time check the status of your application by clicking on Job Applications.
It may take up to 48 hours for you to receive this message. If, after 48 hours, you have still not received the email confirmation:
If you are having technical difficulty, please inform the HR contact person defined in the vacancy and let us know what technical issues you are having – we will do our best to help.
Unfortunately, this means there are no available positions using the search criteria that you specified.
Broaden your search criteria, or set yourself up for job alerts to automatically notify you of any suitable new roles.
Verify that all required fields are complete (marked with *). You may have to scroll down the page to see all questions.
1. First Sign In by clicking on the Sign In Button
2. As it is the first time, click on Create an account
3. Then fill in the required fields- please note the fields marked with an asterix are mandatory fields.
Pay attention at this point you can also define what Sappi will be authorized to do with your personal information, thus namely choose ‘Make my profile visible to’ between
On top you will be requested to Read & accept the Company Data Privacy Statement prior to be able to effectively create your account.
4. Once completed you will then be able to login within the Sappi Career Portal and will arrive on your Home Page.
Take a moment to look at your navigation menu:
1. Click on My Profile
2. Then you will land on the following page where all your personal data is stored:
3. Click on the required as per below screenshot in order to upload both your CV & you Cover Letter. Please note that the system will fulfil the fields automatically based on the uploaded CV. You will need to complete at least all the mandatory fields (those marked with an asterix) before saving your profile.
As we now are using the Career Portal the way to spontaneously apply has slightly changed.
Basically as from the moment you have created your account within our Portal, your CV & Personal information will be at the disposal of the HR Team.
This means that when they are looking for specific candidates, they will be able to find your record back in the Career Portal database & propose you potential jobs that might be of interest and then be able to forward you the vacancy automatically