There are several reasons why you might not have received an email:
- The email may be caught in your spam folder. Please check it to see if you've received the email.
- You may have entered your username or email address incorrectly. Please check the spelling and try again.
- You may have entered an email address that we don't have on record or that we haven't associated with your account. Every Career account has only one primary email address associated with it. If you have multiple email addresses, please try a different one.
- In some cases, for technical or security reasons, we cannot confirm your identity and authorization to access the system.
If the problem persists, please liaise with the HR contact person defined in the vacancy.
You can regain access to your Career Profile by clicking the "Forgot Password" link on the login page. You will be able to either retrieve or reset your password. If this feature is not available to you, or you don't know where to log in, please inform the HR contact person defined in the vacancy.
After submitting your application for a job you should receive an email confirming that your application has been received. Please note you can at all time check the status of your application by clicking on Job Applications.
It may take up to 48 hours for you to receive this message. If, after 48 hours, you have still not received the email confirmation:
- Check your junk email or spam email folder.
- Check that the email address that you used for the application process was the correct one.
- If you are still experiencing issues, please inform the contact person defined in the vacancy.
If you are having technical difficulty, please inform the HR contact person defined in the vacancy and let us know what technical issues you are having – we will do our best to help.
Unfortunately, this means there are no available positions using the search criteria that you specified.
Broaden your search criteria, or set yourself up for job alerts to automatically notify you of any suitable new roles.
Verify that all required fields are complete (marked with *). You may have to scroll down the page to see all questions.
1. First Sign In by clicking on the Sign In Button
2. As it is the first time, click on Create an account
3. Then fill in the required fields- please note the fields marked with an asterix are mandatory fields.
Pay attention at this point you can also define what Sappi will be authorized to do with your personal information, thus namely choose ‘Make my profile visible to’ between
- Any Sappi Entity Worldwide
- Any Sappi Entity in my current country of Residence
- Only Recruiter managing Job I apply to
On top you will be requested to Read & accept the Company Data Privacy Statement prior to be able to effectively create your account.
4. Once completed you will then be able to login within the Sappi Career Portal and will arrive on your Home Page.
Take a moment to look at your navigation menu:
- Job Search: enables you to search across the Sappi vacancies
- Job Management: gives you an overview of your applications, Saved Job & Job Alerts
- Password Management
- My Profile: is the section where you will upload your CV & Cover Letter and complete some personal information on top. Keep it up to date at all time and your application will then only take 2 minutes.
- My Interviews: Gives you an overview on the interviews that are scheduled with you and enables you to monitor & Manage the required directly from the system. No more email required in order to accept or refuse an interview all is done via the tool.
1. Click on My Profile
2. Then you will land on the following page where all your personal data is stored:
3. Click on the required as per below screenshot in order to upload both your CV & you Cover Letter. Please note that the system will fulfil the fields automatically based on the uploaded CV. You will need to complete at least all the mandatory fields (those marked with an asterix) before saving your profile.
As we now are using the Career Portal the way to spontaneously apply has slightly changed.
Basically as from the moment you have created your account within our Portal, your CV & Personal information will be at the disposal of the HR Team.
This means that when they are looking for specific candidates, they will be able to find your record back in the Career Portal database & propose you potential jobs that might be of interest and then be able to forward you the vacancy automatically