2017 Printer of the Year Awards
- Silver (Digital), 2016 New York Photo Annual
Deliver results for your customers with market-leading production color, black-and-white and highlight-color capabilities. From light production to full production, Xerox has the broadest portfolio in the industry. We’ll work with you to ensure you get the solution that best fits your business needs.
The iGen4 Diamond Edition provides automation from beginning to end, radically reducing setup time, improving image quality, reducing labor costs and shortening turnaround times. With iGen family technology, manual setups are replaced with predictable, automated routines – allowing you to produce more varied short run jobs with precise image quality, without losing valuable time for job set up. Specific technology highlights include:
- Auto Density Control – Patented technology designed to detect streaks in output before they occur and fix them without operator intervention
- Color Maintenance Tool with Inline Spectrophotometer – an intuitive interface that tells the operator if the iGen is ready to print quality output, automatically performing the routines to make the press ready
- Automatic Image-to-Paper Setup – manual setups are replaced with a predictable, automated routine, eliminating time consuming paper registration adjustments
- Extended 26" sheet size capabilities allow you to expand to new markets and applications