2018 Printer of the Year Awards
- Silver (General), 101st Running Indy 500, May 28, 2017 Program
Lake County Press focuses on the production of high-impact printed products and multiple piece projects from simple one color reproduction through sophisticated multi-color printing. We enjoy a fine reputation among the highly diverse group of clients for whom we provide these services, including the Graphic Design community, Advertising Agencies and Fortune 500 corporations nationwide.
We are proud of the company we keep. Our customers have made us better printers. We, in turn, help make them better communicators, clients and friends. It's a formula that keeps working because everyone wins. As much as printing changes, our goal remains the same: to make our customers happy, whatever it takes.
- $51 million annual revenues
- Independently owned; 24 hour operation
- 40 years of experience
- 3 environmental certifications (FSC, SFI, and PEFC)
- 6 Heidelberg presses ranging from 29” to 41"
- 2 8-Color "Dry on the Fly" fully interdecked UV Presses
- 1 12-Color perfecting with roll-to-sheet capability
- 2 Kodak NexPress Digital presses featuring fifth imaging unit for spot clear coating
- Complete in-house bindery and finishing
- 40” Die cutting + automated folder / gluer
- “LCP Complete” 45,000 sq. ft. stand alone facility
(warehousing, kit assembly, fulfillment & distribution center)