One side coated paper featuring a mineral oil barrier and heat sealing function. Designed especially for the food industry, it's perfect for use with rice, pasta, cereal and chocolate.
- sustainable barrier against mineral oil for a minimum of 15 months
- good heat sealing properties
- suitable for gravure and flexo printing
- recyclable and repulpable
- for direct food contact
cost efficient packaging solution
reduction of converting process steps
minimize failure and quality risks
good converting process properties
machine glazed base
Mineral oil barrier paper
The producing mill is DIN EN 15593 certified, Management of hygiene in the production of packaging for foodstuffs.
The producing mill is ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 50001, OHSAS 18001, FSC® and PEFC™ Chain-of-Custody certified and EMAS (Eco Management and Audit Scheme) registered
These paper grades are recyclable and available as FSC® and PEFC™ certified on request.
- Designed for the food industry; especially dry and fatty food such as rice, pasta, cereal and chocolate
Interested in this product?
View our product brochure for more information.Product brochure